Roasted almond butter is highly addictive. We usually don't stop eating it until it's completely gone. And then we make some more.
- 400g roasted almonds
- 2 tbsp Agave nectar
- First preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper. Place almonds on the pan.
- Bake them for 15 minutes make and sure that you give them a stir so they roast evenly.
- Let them cool down, but not completely.
- Place them in your food processor or blender and process until is smooth and creamy. This will take 10-15 minutes depending on what power your food processor has.
You can also add different flavours like vanilla, cinnamon, cacao powder.
Be careful and don't burn your blender. It has happened to me in past while making nut butter.