Here's a simple and delicious burger patty recipe. Add you're favorite veggies and sauce and enjoy!
- 800g canned chickpeas
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium carrot
- a handful of fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp chickpea flour
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 tbsp Bengali curry spice mix (or any other curry mix)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Place chickpeas and coriander in a food processor and process until you get a crumbly texture.
- Transfer mixture to a big mixing bowl.
- Add grated carrot, garlic (that's been presed through a garlic press), flour, and spices.
- Mix everything together.
- Shape your burger patties and set them in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Cook them in a hot pan with oil about 3 minutes on each side or until golden.